Practical Manifestation: Attract Your Ideal Health Coaching Practice
If you ever watched the movie The Secret, you know about positive thinking and manifestation. While that movie simplified the process of attracting what you desire, it neglected to detail one of the critical steps in manifestation — and that’s taking action.
You can meditate and dream all you want, waiting for a miracle to drop into your lap while you sit on your couch. But it’s much easier and faster to draw what you want into life by taking practical steps.
Build your ideal health coaching practice using these practical manifestation tips.
Upgrade Your Mindset to Attract Ideal Coaching Clients
If it feels like you’re doing all of the right things but you still struggle to attract clients, you may be dealing with a hidden mindset block.
Maybe you subconsciously believe that adding more clients will make you too busy to do other things you enjoy. Perhaps you believe you’re not qualified to coach others because you are not perfectly healthy. Or it could be an issue around receiving money… or a fear of being seen publicly.
Your mindset is a powerful tool that can work with you… or against you.
The good news is that, even if you have subconscious beliefs running the show, you can reprogram your thinking with new, positive affirmations.
You can say your affirmations while looking in the mirror. Look yourself in the eyes and repeat them daily. Even if you don’t believe them – yet.
Why? Because the more consistently you repeat them, the more likely your brain will start believing them. Because your subconscious will be looking for evidence that what you say about yourself is true, your affirmations can become your reality.
Using affirmations can help you boost your confidence and self-esteem. So you will also start taking more positive actions to move your business in the right direction.
Manifest More Opportunities Through Focused Action
Where do most of your health coaching clients come from? When you can narrow down the sources of new clients, you can focus more of your time and attention on those sources.
Some ways you can concentrate your energy include:
- Videos: if you get more requests for consultations when you go live, increase the number of live sessions from once per week, try doing two live sessions per week.
- Email: don’t be afraid to send helpful information to your newsletter list. Instead of waiting for your once-per-month newsletter, start sending out weekly tips. If you’re offering value, your potential clients will welcome 2 or 3 email tips.
- Summits: health-focused online summits can help you grow your mailing list quickly. And because they are typically launched as an event, it can also be a great way to bring new clients into done-for-you programs or group programs
- In-Person Events: if you get more people interested in your services when you’re speaking to them in person, it can be worthwhile to attend more live events in your community. Whether you’re there to speak on stage or network, going to in-person events can give your practice a nice boost.
Manifest Your Own Wellbeing by Prioritizing You
For many entrepreneurs, getting into full-on work mode can mean that self-care takes a back burner. But as a health coach, you know how important it is to keep yourself healthy and well — even as you grow your business.
To make sure you stay in top form, you can take actions to prioritize your own health and wellbeing:
- Nutrition: include a healthy balance of fruits, vegetables, and grains in your diet. Choose foods that are low in sugar, sodium, fats, saturated fats, and cholesterol.
- Sleep: you know how many hours you need per night, so make sure you give yourself adequate wind-down time before you get into bed. If you have trouble falling or staying asleep, use a sleep app or wearable to track your sleep and find out where you need to fine-tune your routines.
- Exercise: you don’t have to get to the gym five days per week. But you can easily fit a little movement into each day. Take a daily walk around the block (or walk around your house) and get up when your fitness device or calendar tells you to stand up.
- Mindfulness: add a morning or afternoon routine of a few minutes of mindfulness. Even taking time to breathe and unplug for a few minutes can make a big difference in your stress levels, digestion, blood pressure, and ability to focus.
Keep Score of Your Actions with a Scorecard
While you’re taking more focused action, it pays to track all of your efforts. You can put together a simple spreadsheet that tracks all of the steps you take every week.
On your spreadsheet, you can note your professional actions:
- Calls booked with potential clients
- Client inquiries
- Events attended
- Emails sent
- Videos or live speaking events
… And other actions you take to move your business forward.
Personally, you can track which self-care actions you took each day, or you can set yourself up as a client within your MB360 app — to help keep yourself accountable.
Celebrate the “Signs of Land” of Your Vision
Sailors that navigate without instruments use other “signs of land” to find their way. For example, sea birds that feed during the day will fly back to land at night. Drifting land vegetation and clusters of clouds piling up in one spot can also indicate land is nearby.
You can celebrate the signs that you are nearing the land of your vision. Your signs can be the number of people who joined your newsletter list, the growth in the number of clients reaching out to you, and the number of people purchasing your health coaching products or services. The more you celebrate your personal signs of land, the more likely you will continue to attract your dream coaching practice and bring it into full view.